7.27.2011

Pick your Poison

This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on July 27, 2011 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I use PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog. Thank you!

Things Needed:

Tube/Image of choice: I am using the work of the talented artist Barbara Jensen and  You can purchase her work here

Kit of choice: I am using a PTU kit called Elijah from my great friend Shani of Wicked Princess Scraps

Plugins: None Needed

Template/Mask: I used 184InsatiableDreams which you can get from here

Let’s Begin:

1. Open WP_EJ_PIERCING.png and change your canvas size to 600 x 600
2. Open your tube and paste as a new layer
3. Fit your tube within the piercing to your liking and crop the excess
4. Now add a drop shadow to your tube
5. Now duplicate the piercing layer
6. Resize this layer by 70% twice
7. Move this to the bottom right of our image
8. Duplicate this layer now
9. Image – mirror
10. Image – Flip
11. You may have to move slightly to place on the top right of our image
12. Add a drop shadow to all 3 piercing layers now
13. Open the crow and resize by 25% and paste as a new layer on our working image
14. Merge all layers visible
15. Now open a paper of choice
16. Paste as a new layer and send to the bottom
17. Apply your mask at this time I used 184InsatiableDreams
18. Merge your group layer
19. Open WP_EJ_BOTTLE.png and resize by 50% and paste as a new layer on our working image
20. Open WP_EJ_SKULLBOTTLE.png and resize by 50% and paste as a new layer on our working image
21. Place both of the bottles to your liking
22. Add a drop shadow of choice to your bottle layers
23. Now would be the time to add anything else you might like
24. I added the WP_EJ_WATERDROPCIRCLEFRAME.png in the background and a rose of choice
25. I also added a different paper in the openings of the bottom left and top right piercings
26. Now merge all layers visible when satisfied with placements of your elements
27. Image resize by 70%
28. Adjust – sharpen
29. Change your canvas size to 500 x 500
30. Now move the main image up some so we have room for our text
31. Add your copyright
32. Add your name of choice
33. Thats it you are done and I would love to see your results...

No comments: