1.29.2014

BCA05

This tutorial is for those that have a working knowledge of PSP. This tutorial was written by me on January 27, 2014 and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I use PSP 9, but any version should work. I do not allow my tutorials to be translated and please do not claim them as your own. If you would like to share the tutorial please send a link to my blog.  Thank you!

 
 


Things Needed:

Tube/Image of choice:  I am using a tube by the talented Elias Chatzoudis called Rose, which is a PTU Tube which you can buy in his store HERE. Please do not use his art without obtaining a license and purchasing this tube.
Kit of choice: I am using Designs by Sarah’s portion of Save the Boobies collab which you can buy from Pimp My Tag with Scraps HERE
Plugins:  None Used      
Masks/Templates:  None Used
Font, Animation, or other items needed: Font of Choice 

Let’s Begin:

1)      Open a new image 600x600 72dpi (working image)

2)      Open both sb_pmt_Mix N Match_Save the Boobies_print 1.png and sb_pmt_Mix N Match_Save the Boobies_print 2.png

3)      Resize by 80%

4)      Copy and paste both as new layers on our working image

5)      Rotate both of these layers by 90 degrees

6)      Now put one of the layers to the far left

7)      Now move the other alongside of the  (see screen shot below)


8)      Now repeat this until we have them across our working image (or until your happy with the look)

9)      Open sb_pmt_Mix N Match_Save the Boobies_frame 2.png

10)   Paste as a new layer on our working image

11)   Select the inside of the frame with your magic wand

12)   Open paper of your choosing now and again paste as a new layer on our working image

13)   Selections- Invert

14)   Press your delete key once and move this layer below your frame layer

15)   Open your tube and  if need be resize to your liking and paste as a new layer on our working image

16)   I cropped my tube to make it appear like the tube was coming out of the frame

17)   I also duplicated the tube and placed differently and lowered the opacity for this layer

18)   Open the ribbon of your liking and copy and paste as a new layer and resize if need be

19)   Crop any excess at this time too

20)   Open sb_pmt_Mix N Match_Save the Boobies_greenery 2.png

21)   Resize by 80% placing to the top right of our frame

22)   Duplicate – image – mirror

23)   Now choose an element to place in the center of the greenery  resizing if you need too

24)   Open sb_pmt_Mix N Match_Save the Boobies_flower 3.png

25)   Resize by 80% and paste as a new layer

26)   Rotate to your liking

27)   Duplicate-image-mirror

28)   Continue to duplicate the flowers until you are happy with  you tag

29)   You can now add more elements if you choose to do so at this time

30)   I added the flowers to the top as my final element,  as I didn’t want to “crowd the tag”  I really like the softness  of this tag

31)   Add your copyrights and name

32)   Export on .PNG

Thank you so much for trying my tutorial I would love to see your results!!!
Hugs,
 

No comments: