7.21.2014

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Wow its been a while, and I have to say I have kind of missed my PSP time. I am jumping back in and trying to get things up and posted. Today I have 2 tags to show off and extras for both that can be downloaded if you would like them.

I used the kit called Spring Time by Crystals Creations which can be purchased from Dzines From The Heart HERE along with other stores Crystal has linked on her blog :o)

Here are my results:


You can grab the Zindy Extras HERE  and the Barbara Jensen Extras HERE

I absolutely loved this kit as you can see there is 2 completely different styles of tags and with the goodies in the kit anything is possible. The papers and elements are just beautiful. Thank you Crystal for not only making amazing kits but for also allowing me to be on your CT Team.

No comments: